The building’s historic name was the Hennepin Hotel but it also has been known as the Boarman & Associates building. It’s address has been known as 204, 206 and 208 North 1st Street. It is a three story brick and stone building with a four bay facade. Its principal design feature is series of segmented arches with raised hoods executed in the Queen Anne style (this information is from the National Register of Historic Places application for the warehouse district).
The architecture is attributed to Frank B. Hart. He was the partner of Joseph H. Seymour in the buillding firm of Seymour and Hart. They also built the Bradsteet, Thurber and Company furniture factory at 513-515 Nicollet Avenue in 1889.