Murray’s Restaurant Menu, 1952
From the Special Collections Menu Collection. Murray’s was founded in 1946 by Art and Marie Murray who had previously ran the Red Feather Cafe in north Minneapolis and the Russell Hotel restaurant. The building was originally built in the 1880s and remodeled in 1946, 1954 and 1984. Another renovation was undertaken of the restaurant in the fall of 2012, it is still run by the Murray family. This menu reflects a more modest selection than a Murray’s customer would find later in the 1950s or today.